why publish with isrdp
Why Publish With ISRDP
Publishing has entered a new era; and this is characterized by globalization, a continued push for online publishing, and new platforms such as Open Access publishing. ISRDP has adapted rapidly to these developments and has thereby strengthened its position as a large, innovative and well-respected publishing house with a flexible approach to selling and distributing scholarly books and journals.
Here are just some of the benefits we provide:
- ISRDP is an open access publisher, which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the ISRDP website.
- A lot of our journals receive a large number of papers, but unlike many traditional printed journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. Our journals are all published online only and therefore we have no physical restrictions on the number or size of the papers that we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. We have one of the fastest turnaround times of any publisher in the world. Generally peer review is complete within 2-3 weeks and the editor’s decision within 24 hours of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 4 weeks for a final decision.
- Although peer review is rapid it is also very thorough. Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
- The advantages of being an open access, online only publisher are numerous, but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match. We often receive feedback from authors amazed at how prompt, professional yet friendly all their communication was with us, throughout the publishing process.